Duro uses Osprey’s renowned attention to detail and an uncompromising range of features to provide a phenomenally high-performance running pack.
Duro 6 is a medium capacity running pack designed to support distance athletes who require the space to hold water, clothes, food and equipment. The pack is built with a vest style fit, allowing for a comfortable carry and avoiding bounce. Duro 6 is lined with contact mesh, allowing it to be comfortable and breathable, even when the going gets tough. Multiple stretch mesh and zippered pockets on the front of the vest allow for easy, on-the-move access to nutrition and equipment. The upper vest pockets contain two 500ml soft flasks with extension hoses, which can be swapped in and out. Compression straps ensure that the pack has a close fit, whilst the large stretch-mesh pocket easily stores a waterproof jacket or hat and gloves. The rear of each shoulder features a Stow-on-the-Go™ loop, which can comfortably and efficiently carry trail running poles, keeping them out of the way and your hands free. The sternum straps are removable and adjustable, with a single hand release, as well as being elasticated so they don’t inhibit deep breaths or energetic movements.
Duro 6 was born to run, ideal for those who wish to push themselves on the trail.
Duro 6 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ reservoirs.
Weight: 0.3 kg
Dimensions (CM): 41L / 20W / 13D
Fabric: 70D x 140D Nylon Ripstop
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Contact mesh fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Multiple PowerMesh™ pockets
- Pack-vest style fit with dual adjustable/removable sternum straps
- Soft Flask stabilising pouch
- Front zippered pocket
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin Hydraulics™ 500ml Soft Flasks with extension hose and bite valve