Return & Exchange policy
See below our policies for purchasing instore and online:
If you purchased items in one of our stores...
If you’re not happy with your shoes, and providing they were fitted by us, you can return them within 30 days for an exchange or a Running Free voucher at the discretion of the store manager who will first confirm that any issues are genuine and you have followed instructions on wearing them in. This guarantee does not include issues with size which is the customers own final choice. Shoes must be worn inside to confirm fit before taking outside and shoes cannot be exchanged for minor issues after being worn outside. Our first instinct is to keep you happy and change your shoes where necessary so please discuss any problems with us in person.
- Shoes purchased without a fitting may be returned for a refund within 30 days provided they are unworn, in original packaging and you have the receipt.
All other products may be returned or exchanged if unworn and in original packaging.
- If you have purchased a sale item but no longer want it, we are not obliged to offer refunds or exchanges as the items may have become out of date and of diminished value however we want you to be happy so please discuss the issue with a member of staff and we will find a solution.
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase you can return it to us for an exchange in the first instance or a refund if no exchange is possible however, in some circumstances, we may need to return the item to the manufacturer for inspection.
If you purchased items online from our website or social media channels...
- You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You the customer must cover the cost for returning unwanted goods. We will offer an exchange or Running Free voucher. We would also advise you get proof of return postage – to show that the goods have been returned. We will refund the cost of the purchase within 14 days of receipt.
- If your items are deemed faulty in any way you must notify Running Free within 30 days of purchase. We will offer exchange or refund and will refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned items. Running Free reserve the right to return faulty items to the manufacturer for inspection before a refund, exchange or credit is offered.
- If you purchase a sale item and it is deemed faulty we would look to replace or exchange the item as long as you do this within 30 days of purchase.
We love common sense so please just speak to us about any issue outside these t’s & c’s and we will do our best to help !
In all situations you will need to provide a proof of purchase such as the receipt.