Skip to content
Return & Exchange policy
See below our policies for purchasing instore and online:
If you purchased items in one of our stores...
- If you aren’t happy with your item for any reason, you can return it to us within 14 days and get an exchange or a Running Free voucher. You will need to provide a proof of purchase which would be your receipt, plus the card you purchased the item on and also the items must be unused, in a saleable condition, in their original packaging and with labels.
- If you have purchased a sale item but no longer want it, we are not obliged to offer refunds or exchanges as the items may have become out of date and of diminished value however we want you to be happy so please discuss the issue with a member of staff and we will find a solution.
- If your item is deemed faulty in any way, we will offer an exchange or refund. You will need to do this within 30 days of purchase. If it is agreed that a refund is due then we will need to see a proof of purchase (receipt) and the card you purchased the item with. Running Free reserve the right to return faulty items to the manufacturer for inspection before a refund, exchange or credit is offered.
- If you purchase a sale item and it is deemed faulty we would look to replace, exchange or refund the item as long as you do this within 30 days of purchase.
If you purchased items online from our website or social media channels...
- You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You the customer must cover the cost for returning unwanted goods. We will offer exchange or Running Free voucher. We would also advise you get proof of return postage – to show that the goods have been returned. We will refund the cost of the purchase within 14 days of receipt.
- If your items are deemed faulty in any way you must notify Running Free within 30 days of purchase. We will offer exchange or refund and will refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned items. Running Free reserve the right to return faulty items to the manufacturer for inspection before a refund, exchange or credit is offered.
- If you purchase a sale item and it is deemed faulty we would look to replace or exchange the item as long as you do this within 30 days of purchase.