Ronhill Tech Winter Tights W
- Brushed thermal inner fleece helps keep you warm on cold runs
- Breathable, sweat-wicking fabric draws moisture away from the skin
- Added stretch for increased support and an unrestricted range of motion
- Secure thigh pocket keeps essentials close
- Reflective trims increase visibility in low-light conditions
Thanks to blue ribbon Roubaix fabric, these are Ronhill's warmest, softest and comfiest leggings yet; perfect if you plan on running in the depths of winter.
The brush back polyamide fabric features a high level of LYCRA to ensure your leg muscles are warm and supported, yet still allowing the freedom of movement you need to hit top speed.
And don't think for one second these aren't a tried and tested pair. Ronhill crossed oceans (literally) to ensure these were up to par, asking their ambassador in Winnipeg (A.K.A. 'Winterpeg') to try them out. Tested at -10°C, the fabric proved impassable to the freezing air whilst remaining breathable.
Still not convinced? Well, this is what their marathon-running ambassador had to say about the pair: "I really like the soft fleece fabric that lined the inside of the tight and was surprised by how well it performed. I have worn a lot of winter tights, and it's unusual to find a warm tight that's breathable. This is a very important feature when running in 0°C or colder as sweat freezes if the tight doesn't breathe".
So, to answer your question, yes, they'll be fine for the early morning 5K.