Forerunner 45 & 45S which is the smaller-sized GPS running watch with all the running-related features you need in a sleek, lightweight smartwatch you’ll want to wear all day and night.
DESIGNED FOR RUNNERS
Run far with a smaller-sized lightweight watch that fits comfortably and won't hold you back.
LIGHT AND SPORTY MATERIALS
The sweat-ready silicone band makes chafing a thing of the past.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, treadmill running, indoor track, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
Run to your heart’s content with up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 13 hours in GPS mode.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, because a finger on the pulse is so old school.
- For concrete proof that you crushed it, GPS tracks pace, distance, intervals and more.
- Get yourself on the road to glory with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans.
- Say goodbye to missed texts with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist.
- We’ve got your back with built-in incident detection and assistance features.
- Log more miles between charges with up to 7 days of battery life. GPS mode: Up to 13 hours.
(FORERUNNER 45S) Small: 39.5 x 39.5 x 11.4 mm (32g) Fits wrists with a circumference of 124-185 mm
(FORERUNNER 45) Large: 42 x 42 x 11.4 mm (36g) Fits wrists with a circumference of 129-197 mm