Challenger ATR 6 M
The Challenger ATR 6 faces only cosmetic changes on the upper and outsole; it keeps the best of its predecessor such as double the amount of cushioning, the early stage Meta-Rocker and the 4mm deep grip for all-terrain traction. The midsole packed with Hoka's One One signature CMEVA foam offers you lightweight cushioning and absorbs the impact from hard surfaces. The shoe geometries include a 5mm offset (the difference between the heel and the forefoot) and the Meta-Rocker to encourage a smooth foot-strike to toe-off transition.
The lugs on the outer sole are denser in comparison with the previous version to improve traction on multiple terrains ,as they are placed only in the hardwearing areas. The low wearing areas in the middle of the outersole are covered with lightweight material to keep the weight of these shoes low.
The upper of this latest version has been made from UNIFI REPREVE yarn, made from recycled plastic. In this way Hoka One One supports the sustainability of our environment.
- Anatomically designed upper to hold your foot in comfort and allow breathability
- Mesh upper made from UNIFI REPREVE yarn from recycled plastic
- New CMEVA foam midsole promotes cushioning and absorbs impact forces
- Meta-rocker build in the midsole empowers your runs forward
- Zonal rubber placement for lighter weight and durability
- Aggressive 4mm deep grip delivers all-terrain traction
- Offset 5mm (heel 29mm, forefoot 24mm)
- Weight: 279g