Cascadia 15 M
As famous on the trails as Bigfoot, the latest Cascadia 15 offers the traction, stability and cushioning you love, with bolder, sleeker design.
- 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard to protect against trail debris
- Integrated gaiter connection point
- Internal saddle system for a close-to-foot fit
- Ariaprene tongue for comfort and breathability
- Slightly increased softness underfoot
- Mesh high technology, it facilitates breathability and moisture transfer.
- Assymetrical lace-up. Flat laces
- Protective flap for laces.
- A Pivot Post system connects to create a stabilizing suspension system.
- Mix of Dna and Biomogo along the entire length of the sole.
- Rubber outsole: traction, traction on all types of terrain
- Removable insole
- 10 mm drop