The most waterproof and breathable jacket in the range. Features taped seams, adjustable hood and half zip.
For mountain running, trail running.
Stay dry and protected: 2.5 layer waterproof fabric with 20,000 HH and taped seams keep rain off and upper body and head dry.
Light and breathable: Weighs just 150g and boasts 20,0000 B-1 breathability.
Race ready: Suitable as part of mandatory kit when race directors rule a waterproof jacket must be carried.
Versatile: Can be quickly adapted to changing conditions, with half zip on chest and a roll-away hood that includes wired peak.
- Weight : 150g / 5.5oz
- Material : 100% Nylon ripstop face, PU Laminate
- Deep centre front YKK Aquaguard 2 way front zip with internal storm flap and locking zip heads.
- Roll-away hood with wired peak and single hand adjustment.
- YKK Aquaguard chest pocket zip with fully taped seams.
- Lycra bound cuffs with integrated thumb hole.
- Includes stuffsac.