Now the Happy New Years are over its time for the Happy New you to begin and we think we can help . . . today is the start of our January #runforyou campaign aimed at helping you to run further or faster, be fitter and healthier and to just have more fun with your fitness and get the most out of yourself !
We’re a running shop and yes, as and when you need kit and equipment, we’d like to feel that we’re your first port of call and we work very hard to make sure we’re competitive and imaginative with what we have in the store but that’s not just what we’re about.
We love running in all its guises and we love helping people into the sport whether they’re fast or slow, running for fun, charity or competition or because they want to get and stay healthy simply for a better life. So, throughout January we will be doing everything possible to get you going and to help you achieve your goals. Here's a brief idea of some of the things we can offer, while we think of some more:-
- Everyone buying new running shoes throughout January will automatically get access to our online ‘coach’ as part of our partnership to help and motivate you. Our ‘coach’ is actually our pool of super motivated and highly qualified running consultants, starting with the person that served you, who will be available to answer any questions that come up or help solve your problems if they can. Not only will you go away with a fine pair of running shoes professionally fitted but also the name and email address of your consultant who will help you make a plan you can stick to and guide you through your training and goals.
- Free Run club every week to get you started - All January customers will be automatically enrolled in our ‘Run Free Club’, a free to join runners support group focused on educating and assisting our running community to achieve their goals. The 'Run Free Club' will host monthly events at both stores at which our local friends and running Yoda’s will come along and talk about their own specialist subjects whether that be technical coaching, nutrition, physiotherapy or equipment or just the unbelievable and inspiring thing they do or once did. The Run Free Club will get you priority access to the numerous race entries and sample kit we like to give away throughout the year, all the run clubs from either shop (more info on this to come) and ongoing access to our virtual coach . . if we don't know the answer I'll bet we know someone that does !
- 10% off any new pair of running shoes (unless already reduced by more in our sale).
- Introduce a friend and you’ll get a £10 voucher to spend in store - Introduce the most friends in our league table of running evangelists and win a super special prize when the campaign ends on Jan 31st.
- Finally, post your picture or short video of you running and tag #runforyou and you could win our #runforyou competition. We’ll be choosing one lucky winner at the end of January and will kit them out head to toe in new running gear (up to the value of £180.00).